Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Clam Assignment #1

So I am expected to blog about my initiation into CLAM: Cultural Literacy Across Media, because there are simply not enough acronyms in the world to make the University happy. It’s a course in which we maintain a blog for “Cross Cultural Awareness” credit back home in Tigertown. So far everything seems really… ah… obvious. From my perspective, it’s hard not to know how to blog unless you’ve been living under a rock with a really flakey wifi connection. So I expect this will be enjoyable. I love blogging.

(I also hope never, ever again to blog about blogging. It’s like songs about the life of a singer-songwriter, or poems about writer’s block: all the appeal of an ingrown toenail and likely infected with a thriving colony of stupid).

I WILL SAY, however, that I am excited about doing our documentaries and I already have ideas for mine which I will not tell, because you’d steal them, you sneaky-sneaker!

El fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment